Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Lacy Dishcloth

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Here is yet another dishcloth I made for a Christmas gift (along with other cloths). This one worked up so quickly and was very easy. All the dishcloths and other items I made for my family in Maine for Christmas has been shipped out. I'm glad I was able to get it all done in time, however, I will be starting on next years gifts after the holidays. I was just a little stressed this year that I wouldn't be done in time. Next year, I'd like to make some clothing rather than dishcloths and small items like that, so that's why I need to start early.

I did this discloth with peaches and cream cotton yarn, that is usually what I use for my dishcloths. You can find the pattern for this dishcloth here.

No comments: