Saturday, October 6, 2007

Another set of hands




For those of you that crochet, I'm sure you can relate..I need another set of hands. I am constantly looking at patterns and wanting to do almost every one I see. And it gets very frustrating because there are many that I would like to do for Christmas gifts, but I know I won't have time to do them all!!!

I now have a 2 baby sweaters, a baby jogging suit and an afghan in the works, all at the same time. I want them all done by Christmas besides another baby jogging suit, another baby sweater set, a bag, a few cell phone holders, some dish cloths and an afghan or two that I want to get done. I know it's not going to happen and it just makes me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes I just get so overwhelmed that I will sit and not work on any of them.......not knowing which one I want to work on!!!

I think what I need is more time...I need to quit my job so I can spend more time on my crocheting. Well, I guess that's not an option at this point.......boy..I can't wait for retirement!!!!

No comments: