Sunday, October 14, 2007

Crochet Business

I've been thinking about this for a long time now and I think I'm finally going to do something about it. I want to open a store with the handmade items I make. I did it awhile back for a short time and did sell about 3-4 afghans, but really didnt' keep up with it.

I think after the holidays, I'm going to really get my store going. I already have many items that I have made that would go up for sale. Right now, I have to finish up birthday and Christmas gifts before I can get started on the store. Maybe over time, it can develop into something big, who knows.

As for right now, I am still working on the "Candy Cane" afghan which is almost done. After that is done, I will finish up the baby sweater for my nephew that I started. His 1 year birthday is after Thanksgiving so I want to get that sweater done in time for that. Then I also have a jogging suit for him which will be for Christmas, plus an afghan I want to make him as well as some other sweaters/clothes.

Hopefully the next time I post, I'll be able to show the "Candy Cane" afghan.

No comments: