Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Too Hot to Crochet


It has been too hot to crochet lately but I know once the cooler weather gets here, I'm going to be itching to get that hook flying. I still have a couple of projects in the works, a baby jogging outfit and a crocheted quilt. The crocheted quilt has been slow going since it is made of 2" squares and I need 1061 of them, and then sewing them all together is very time consuming. And those ends I have to weave in...ugh! That is my least favorite thing to do is weave in those never-ending ends!! Anyway, here's an afghan I made a couple of years ago..I forget now what the pattern was called, but it was a vintage pattern and I wanted to give it a try. The vintage pattern is the dark yellow strips, then I added strips of just single crochet stitches. Kind of bland, but I'll try anything once!

No comments: