Monday, November 5, 2007

Candy Cane Lapghan

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket This is called a Candy Cane Lapghan. I just finished this last week. It really didn't take all that long to make. It's made with 2-tone circles and sewn in a way that makes the designs. I thought it was different and I love to make afghans. I've steered away from afghans for at least a year now mostly because I had my new nephew coming and I wanted to make him alot of things since I do love making baby items too!

I'm pretty much caught up with the baby items (until spring) so I want to get back into making more afghans. I like to make each of my 2 sons a new afghan every year. I haven't even started any for them this year yet, but I think I will browse the pattern sites and see if I can pick out a couple of afghans for them. I'm thinking the mile a minute afghans are supposed to be quick, so I may go that route. But I first have to get Christmas gifts done...Where am I going to find the time to do all of it???

No comments: