Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Stocking Stuffers


Well, Christmas is getting so close and I am trying so hard to get items crocheted for gifts. There are so many things I want to make and I just hope I can make them all in the time left before Christmas. Problem is, most of the things I need to make are for family members out of state which means that gives me even less time to get them done since I will have to ship them out early.

What I am doing is just making small projects for everyone...I have so many family members that it would be impossible to make some thing big like sweaters and other items that take alot of time. So, small quick items are the theme for this holiday. I will desperately try harder next year to get things going earlier. In fact, I'd like to think I will start working on things right after the holidays for next year.

Anyway, these pocket kleenex holders are a small "side" gift for my mother, sister and 2 grown nieces. I am also making one for myself! I got the pattern here.

No comments: