Monday, November 5, 2007

Fingerless Mitts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Here is a pair of fingerless mittens that I made for my youngest son. I also ended up making a pair for my oldest son as well. Their hands get cold while playing on the computer and these keep them warm and leave their fingers free to move the mouse without it slipping.

I sent a picture of these to my mother and she showed my sister and my sister said she'd love a pair. Well, I made her a pair this weekend and just sent them out to her this afternoon...she has no idea I made her a pair, so I can't wait for her to get them. She's in Maine so I'm sure she'll get some good use out of them. I will probably make her some for Christmas as well. I also want to make myself a pair because my hands get cold while I crochet and with my fingers free, these would keep my hands warm so I can crochet in comfort!

I also hear these are becoming very popular with the young kids so I may make some to put on my "crochet store" when I get that up and running.

No comments: